AndCoat Damp Proof Membrane (DPM) - 5Kg
AndCoat Damp Proof Membrane (DPM) - 5Kg
Presenting AndCoat Damp Proof Membrane DPM: A cutting-edge 2-pack, solvent-free paint solution that offers unparalleled damp proofing capabilities. This advanced formula effectively combats lingering construction moisture and rising dampness, specifically targeting concrete and sand/cement screeds. Overcoming moisture control challenges, it paves the way for the creation of paintable surfaces, revolutionising the timeline for painting tasks such as on new concrete substrates.
This product establishes a robust and enduring moisture barrier for both floors and walls. It finds frequent application on concrete floors that demand painting before the internal concrete moisture has fully evaporated. With this solution, you can effortlessly generate paintable surfaces, defying the limitations imposed by moisture hindrances.
- Moisture Protection: Safeguards against moisture and damp infiltration, effectively safeguarding the concrete/screed surface.
- Paint-Ready Surface: Enables the creation of surfaces primed for painting, even on concrete that hasn't yet fully dried.
- Optimal for Interiors: Ideal for interior floors and walls, ensuring a moisture-resistant finish.
- Solvent-Free, Low Odor: A premium, environmentally-friendly choice with no solvents and minimal odor.
- Convenient Packaging: Packaged in a user-friendly 2-pack system for ease of use.
- Resilient Damp Proof Membrane: A fortified barrier against dampness that delivers long-lasting results.
- Coverage and Efficiency: Each 5kg pack covers an impressive 20m², while achieving touch dryness in just 10 hours.
- Application Versatility: Apply using brushes, rollers, or trowel edges, adapting to your preferred method.
Explore the capabilities of Andcoat Damp Proof Membrane DPM – a game-changing solution that not only enhances your painting endeavors but also fortifies surfaces against moisture challenges. Elevate your projects with confidence, knowing that moisture will no longer be a barrier to achieving impeccable, paintable surfaces.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
This web site is owned by and operated on behalf of Andrews Coatings Ltd of Carver Buildings, Littles Lane, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV1 1JY.
These are the conditions of use of this web site. By viewing and using this web site you indicate your acceptance of these conditions and agree to be bound by them.
1. The material and information on this web site is directed solely at and is to be used only by persons who access it from within the United Kingdom. This web site, all its content and any contract brought into being as a result of use of this web site is governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
2. The release, publication or distribution of the information contained on this web site in jurisdictions outside the United Kingdom may be restricted by law. Persons in a jurisdiction outside the United Kingdom from which this information is accessed, published or distributed should inform themselves about and observe such restrictions and are responsible for compliance with any local laws (to the extent that they may be applicable).
3. Although Andrews Coatings Ltd has taken reasonable care to ensure that the information on this web site is accurate, neither Andrews Coatings Ltd nor any of its employees or representatives make any warranty of any kind (expressed or implied) as to, or assume any legal liability for, (in each case to the extent permitted by law), the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any information contained on this web site, nor do they accept any liability to keep the information contained on this web site up to date.
4. By accessing this web site you agree that, to the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Andrews Coatings Ltd nor any of its employees or representatives be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of the information or hyperlinks available on this web site.
5. In the event that Andrews Coatings Ltd is held liable for any loss or damage, you further agree that Andrews Coatings Ltd will not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage which arises from your use of the web site for any and all purposes or from reliance on any part of it.
6. Andrews Coatings Ltd reserves the right to revise this web site or withdraw access to part or all of it at any time.
7. Andrews Coatings Ltd have not reviewed, are not responsible for, do not endorse the content of, and accept no liability in respect of any information contained on any web site that is referenced by a link from this web site or which may be linked to this web site. Links to other web sites are provided for your convenience only. If you decide to access other web sites through any such link, you do so at your own risk and will be bound by any terms and conditions of use which that other site may impose on its users. Any dealings you may have with any third party are your responsibility and Andrews Coatings Ltd accepts no responsibility to assist in the resolution of any dispute which may ensue. Andrews Coatings Ltd will not be liable for any loss or damage which you may suffer as a result of your dealings with any third party.
8. The copyright in all web site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other materials on this web site is the intellectual property of Optimised Web Design or their technology providers. Any use of materials on this web site, including reproduction, modification, distribution or republication, without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited. All brand names used in the web site are trade marks or trade names of their respective holders. No permission is given in respect of the use of any of these names or titles and moreover any such use may constitute an infringement of the holders’ rights.
9. Should any of these conditions be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable due to the laws of any state or country in which these conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these conditions and the remaining conditions will survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights.
We endevour to keep all Data and MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) current and up-to-date on our website, however it is advised that you always speak with the office to ensure that you have the latest versions. Instructions for use and Safety Information should be be strictly adhered to at all times.
Start your own aerosol brand here!
Offer your own great range of custom aerosols to build brand awareness and repeat custom. Low MOQ & our in house design team working with you to create a unique label for your new product. Get in touch if you'd like to find out more!