This web site is owned by and operated on behalf of Andrews Coatings Ltd of Carver Buildings, Littles Lane, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV1 1JY.
These are the conditions of use of this web site. By viewing and using this web site you indicate your acceptance of these conditions and agree to be bound by them.
1. The material and information on this web site is directed solely at and is to be used only by persons who access it from within the United Kingdom. This web site, all its content and any contract brought into being as a result of use of this web site is governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The parties to any such contract agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
2. The release, publication or distribution of the information contained on this web site in jurisdictions outside the United Kingdom may be restricted by law. Persons in a jurisdiction outside the United Kingdom from which this information is accessed, published or distributed should inform themselves about and observe such restrictions and are responsible for compliance with any local laws (to the extent that they may be applicable).
3. Although Andrews Coatings Ltd has taken reasonable care to ensure that the information on this web site is accurate, neither Andrews Coatings Ltd nor any of its employees or representatives make any warranty of any kind (expressed or implied) as to, or assume any legal liability for, (in each case to the extent permitted by law), the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of any information contained on this web site, nor do they accept any liability to keep the information contained on this web site up to date.
4. By accessing this web site you agree that, to the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Andrews Coatings Ltd nor any of its employees or representatives be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of the information or hyperlinks available on this web site.
5. In the event that Andrews Coatings Ltd is held liable for any loss or damage, you further agree that Andrews Coatings Ltd will not be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage which arises from your use of the web site for any and all purposes or from reliance on any part of it.
6. Andrews Coatings Ltd reserves the right to revise this web site or withdraw access to part or all of it at any time.
7. Andrews Coatings Ltd have not reviewed, are not responsible for, do not endorse the content of, and accept no liability in respect of any information contained on any web site that is referenced by a link from this web site or which may be linked to this web site. Links to other web sites are provided for your convenience only. If you decide to access other web sites through any such link, you do so at your own risk and will be bound by any terms and conditions of use which that other site may impose on its users. Any dealings you may have with any third party are your responsibility and Andrews Coatings Ltd accepts no responsibility to assist in the resolution of any dispute which may ensue. Andrews Coatings Ltd will not be liable for any loss or damage which you may suffer as a result of your dealings with any third party.
8. The copyright in all web site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other materials on this web site is the intellectual property of Optimised Web Design or their technology providers. Any use of materials on this web site, including reproduction, modification, distribution or republication, without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited. All brand names used in the web site are trade marks or trade names of their respective holders. No permission is given in respect of the use of any of these names or titles and moreover any such use may constitute an infringement of the holders’ rights.
9. Should any of these conditions be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable due to the laws of any state or country in which these conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction which that condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these conditions and the remaining conditions will survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
10. Nothing in these conditions affects your statutory rights.
We endevour to keep all Data and MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) current and up-to-date on our website, however it is advised that you always speak with the office to ensure that you have the latest versions. Instructions for use and Safety Information should be be strictly adhered to at all times.
Andrews Custom Filled Aerosols - 400ml Ral Colours
Your Very Own Branded Aerosols
If you're interested in starting your range of own branded Aerosols and offering your customers one of the best products on the market, then look no further and read on!
Firstly, they are customizable. Work closely with our in house team, allowing you to choose the colour and labeling to match your brand or specific needs.
Furthermore, they are easy to use and provide a precise application, making them perfect for both personal and professional use. Lastly, our custom aerosols are made with as low VOC's as possible in an attempt to reduce the carbon footprint of the product. Overall, a perfect solution for a high-quality, customizable aerosol product with low MOQ as x500 units.
Pricing starts at £2.33 + Vat per unit with a 6-10 week lead time.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01902 429190 to find out more.
Send Us A Sample
Post or drop off a sample of the colour you'd like to match or replicatate. It can be a blob of an existing paint, or the fuel filler cap of a vehicle you're coating.
Our Team Will Scan & Match the Colour.
Using our photospectrometer - up to 72,000 colours and shades can be made in our Aerosols. Both Gloss and satin finishes are availble
We Deliver Your New Custom Tinted Aerosols!
Choose how many bespoke aerosols you require in your matched colour and we'll manufacture them for you within 3 working days!